Saturday, March 17, 2012

#190 - Ain't She Sweet



Song - Ain't She Sweet
Artist - Milton Ager

I graduated from college yesterday, more like I just finished up with my classes. No diploma till June and I won't be walking in the ceremony and that's not till June either. I was kind of bummed about the way the anticlimactic way my college career ended, but hey I finished something I started and really is something to be proud of!

As a graduation gift my sweet fiance got me this new ukulele which I absolutely love. He has been so supportive and wonderful throughout our relationship, but definitely since I have been in school. He was always there to listen when I was a crank about a teacher or a project that was due. He would remind me why I started when things got hard and would cheer me on when I did well. He is a tremendous partner and I am so lucky to have him.

But onto the uke! I have been on the look out for an upgrade on my soprano uke, as the little Mahalo is great but leaves something to be desired on tone. This thing is amazing. It's a Kala pacific walnut body and super light with just the best ring to it. I know I have done this song before, but I just really wanted to showcase the sound on the uke, as I think it is just divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment