Sunday, August 26, 2012

#266 - Grow old with you



Song - Grow old with you
Artist - Adam Sandler
Ah man! I totally missed my blogs birthday! Anyway, this means I have been at this just over a year and that's pretty neat! I'm not really that close to having had a song every single day, but I don't think that 266 videos is all that bad either. I'm not sure the direction this blog will take from here. It's becoming apparent that I don't really have the time to do one every single day, so maybe I'll shoot for a couple a week. I would also like to start doing more collaborations and originals. Another thing I would love to see on this blog would be contributions from other folks, ukulele or otherwise as long as you're inspired!

I did this song for Felix's birthday last year and even though his b day was a few days ago, I don't think it's too late for a song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment