Sunday, August 25, 2013

#323 - I Wanna Grow Old With You (round 3!)



Song - I Wanna Grow Old With You
Artist - Adam Sandler
Chord source - http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/adam_sandler/i_wanna_grow_old_with_you_crd.htm

Better late than never! Here is my annual post for my husband on his birthday (two days ago).
His birthday is also marks the beginning of this blog, a project I started two years ago on the 23rd. I have loved working on this idea even though my posts have become more scarce. It has really forced me to focus on music in a way I never have before. It has allowed to play music with my family and friends and create some really wonderful arrangements. I look forward to it growing and changing, becoming less of a uku-daily and more uku-when-the-creative- energies-are-in-full-force! I am very excited to be writing more of my own arrangements: Brandon and I plan to record them soon!

Thank you for all of your support and kind words during this process! I appreciate the feedback so many of you have given me and the encouragement to keep going with this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment