Monday, July 2, 2012

#247 - I Just Can't Stop Myself



Song - I Just Can't Stop Myself
Artist - Sophie Madeleine
Chord source - http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/StopMyself.pdf

I really can't get enough of Sophie Madelein, she is just amazing. This is probably the easiest song of hers to learn on uke, usually there are some pretty insane chords in there but this one is relatively tame in comparison to something like "The Rhythm You Started."
Up until the last verse, this is pretty much what songwriting feels like to me. Sometimes I think maybe I'm too darn happy to write anything meaningful! Who wants to hear another song about great my husband is or that I have great friends? I feel like that will get old real quick! Poor me, I don't have anything sad to write about haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment