Sunday, December 18, 2011

#114 - Personal Jesus


Song - Personal Jesus
Artist - Depeche Mode (in the style of Johnny Cash)

It's a Christmas song because it talks about Jesus right?

The ukulele I am playing in this video (and a few others) was an amazing gift from my good friend Jaime. I can't find the words to say how much I love this ukulele and what this gift means to me. I hope that we will continue to play music together as the last song we did was a ton of fun.

In addition to being a fantastic friend, Jaime is also an incredible entertainer. Any of you that have seen her perform understand why I chose this song to thank her for the ukulele. She creates the perfect blend of funny, sexy and interesting all while performing flawlessly. She influenced me to take up fire dancing and will always be a mentor and inspiration to me as a performer and a person.

I love you Jaime!

Check out her performance website: flamesofmirth.com/
As well as her clothing line (for big booties, her underwear cannot be beat!) : carniecouture.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment