Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#115 - Christmas Caroling at Peacock Lane!

Last night we went caroling at Peacock Lane. I haven't been caroling since I was a kid and every year I say I want to go, but never put forth the effort to make it happen. This year I was determined, but it was really Dutch that put the plan into motion. Thank you SO much to everyone that came out and sang, played, whistled or just walked around with us in the cold. It was an absolute blast!

Sorry these videos are kind of dark, Felix did a great job filming, there was just a lot of back lighting due to all the awesome happening on the houses.

I think this ended up being one of our best numbers. Thanks Elisa for heading up the back ups!



Thanks everyone for learning this one, it's one of my favorites!



And here is some silver bells followed by that good ol Christmas classic, Holy Diver:



Thank you again everyone! That was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I lived one block east on 41st and Washington until 6th grade (and the house looked nothing like it looks now! I'm glad you guys are haunting my old neighborhood.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete