Friday, September 30, 2011

#40 - Friday I'm in Love



Song - Friday I'm in Love
Artist - The Cure

Another Friday song! I think I want to start doing some theme weeks. 80s theme week, 90s theme week, TV show intro theme week, you get the idea. I think it would help keep me motivated. Hey! I made it through the first week of school/work/internship while maintaining the blog! Woohoo!

Also, I am the very best procrastinator there ever was ever. I have managed to avoid doing my epidemiology homework today by:
1. Cleaning the house
2. Looking up animal masks for Halloween
3. Making this video
4. Making this list
5. Doing other homework
6. Looking for thins to do to avoid doing my epi homework

As you can see, I am a very experienced procrastinator. If you need any tips, you know where to find them, just don't expect them right away cause you know, I have lists to make and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hanna I LOVE it! And I'm so glad I found your blog so now i can enjoy your awesome ukulele skills. Two thumbs up! xo reena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reena! I didn't know you had a blog on here too! I can't wait to read about your adventures!
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete